A FFP protective mask (filtering facepiece) is a type of filtering respiratory protective mask which essentially serves as protection against particles as well as various airborne diseases. Unlike the surgical mask which mainly prevents the droplets emitted by the wearer from spreading outside, the FFP mask must be perfectly adjusted on the face.
It prevents its wearer from inhaling infectious agents or microparticles, but loses its barrier function between the wearer and others or his environment.
In other words it does only protect the wearer and not the people around.
Personal protective equipment (PPE).
Standard: EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009 / GB2626-2006 KN95
Elastics: polypropylene, polyamide, elastane.
Valve for better breathing
Non-woven fabric blown by fusion
Recommended wearing time: 8 hours.
Can be kept for 3 years if the mask has not been unpacked or used
Date of manufacture: 04/2020
Storage temperature: between -20°C and + 30°C, humidity 80% or more
KN95 FFP2 mask with support strip
Optimal breathing comfort,
Optimal face coverage,
Very good support,
Adapt perfectly to the morphology of the face,
Valve for easier breathing,
Softness of the inside of the mask and hypoallergenic
1) Check the appearance of the mask before use to make sure it is not damaged
2) Exhale strongly when you put the mask on. If air leaks around the nasal bridge, readjust by molding the nasal tip.
Do not use without obtaining a good seal, this step is essential.
3) It is recommended to replace the mask on the nose if you have kept it continuously for several hours, it is for single use (8 hours maximum in a row).
Neither reusable nor washable.
4) This mask is not recommended for children under 3 years of age.
How to use this disposable mask
1) Hold the earloop strap in each hand with the nose up, slowly open the mask (metal nose clip at the top).
2) Pull each strap over the ear and adjust the straps for more comfort.
3) Place the fingertips of both hands on the nose, mold on the nose by pushing it and moving the fingertips on both sides.
Our masks comply with CE Standards, which are checked and verified by the customs administration. They are manufactured in our Chinese factories.
Same day shipping and reception for France within 24/48h, 3 to 5 days for Europe and 15 days for the rest of the world.